Best Roofing Company in Houston Since 1961!
Are you in search for a local Houston roofer? How about a licensed Commercial Roofer for your new business? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Kirtley & Sons Roofing is a third generation, family owned and operated roofing company based out of Houston, Texas. The company was founded in 1961, making it one of the oldest and most experienced roofing companies in Houston. We’ve been serving the Greater Houston and outlying areas with unsurpassed quality roofing results for nearly 50 years. We specialize in roofing commercial and residential properties while offering a variety of roofing materials, roof installation, and roof repair procedures. Our repair department has over 35 years of experience in roof repairs of all types of roofing materials with outstanding results.
To help take some of that uncertainty out of your roofing contractor search, we encourage you to take the time and read some reviews first! It’s also worth noting that Kirtley & Sons Roofing has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! BBB ACCREDITED SINCE 04/29/2010
We proudly service the Cypress, Tomball, Spring, Katy, Houston and the Greater Texas area. Call Kirtley & Sons Roofing today for a FREE quote at (281) 370-8484!
The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas is a statewide trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors.
KIRTLEY & SONS ROOFING SERVICES:
Re-Roofing, Tile, Standing Seam, Built Up Roofing, Modified Bitumen, Single Ply, Asphalt Shingle Roofing Installation, Asphalt Shingle Roofing Repair, Foam Roofing Installation, Metal Roofing Installation, Metal Roofing Repair, Roof Replacement, Roof Waterproofing, Roofing, Roofing Inspection, Roofing Repair, Single Ply Roofing Installation, Single Ply Roofing Repair, Skylight Installation, Slate Roofing Installation, Slate Roofing Repair, Tar and Gravel Roofing Installation, Tar and Gravel Roofing Repair, Tile Roofing Installation, Tile Roofing Repair and more!
The roof is an important element in the overall appearance of your home. Knowing how to choose the color of roofing shingles will help ensure that you make a choice that will suit your home’s appearance as well as work in the climate where you live. Hopefully, your roof will last a long time so you don’t want to be stuck with the wrong color. It can also depend upon the architectural style of your home and upon many other factors ranging from energy efficiency to keeping your next door neighbor happy.
Consider your climate. The color of your shingles will help keep energy bills from skyrocketing.
- Your roof color can affect the temperature in your attic by 20 to 40 degrees and make a real difference in heating or cooling your home.
- White or light shingles reflect sunlight and help keep the temperature of your home down.
- Dark shingles absorb heat and will help homes in colder climates stay warm. They also help melt snow and ice from your roof.
Attempt to coordinate the color of your roof shingles with the colors of other elements of your home such as bricks, wooden siding, stone or stucco.
- Dark gray or black work well with a gray or blue house.
- Use a brown or mix of cream and brown roofing shingles if you have a brown, cream or tan colored house.
- Use dark gray or black on a white house. It will give your house a traditional look.
- Green, red or yellow-painted homes give you more flexibility in choice with shingle color. You can use brown, gray or black.
Think about what statement you want your home to make. Curb appeal adds to the value of your home.
- Neutral colors are safe and will stay in style for many years. They help ensure a good resale value. Tans, creams, brown, blacks, grays and clays are among colors which can be considered neutral.
- If you want to be trendier, think about using color combinations such as a palate of various tones of brown or a mixture of blues, blacks and grays. Be sure to consult with a roofing expert to get a professional looking roof.
- High-contrast colors highlight features of your home while low-contrast colors tend to hide defects.
Roof Restoration Houston – Kirtley & Sons Roofing specializes in both commercial and residential roofing. We have experience in all areas of roofing, and can meet your needs no matter the size and scope of the job. See below a list of our roofing services.
It doesn’t take a bad economy to come to the conclusion that re-roofing an entire building is not always the best answer. With petroleum prices and demand the way they are, sometimes it’s more feasible to restore an existing roof and add many more years of quality life, instead of just condemning it for a re-roof. Here at Kirtley & Sons Roofing, we offer many types of roof restorations for metal roofs, modified, TPO, EPDM, and PVC membranes that are Eco friendly and Energy Star rated.
Garna-Flex® is a plural roofing component, 100% solids, liquid applied fully adhered membrane. This termoset PolyGlycol™ base coat with rubber like qualities provides a seamless waterproofing membrane and vapor barrier for roofing and wall systems.
Garna-Flex® provides a lifetime, self-flashing, vapor barrier and waterproofing seal. It expands and contracts to absorb mechanical, roof and wall movement. It also stops condensation and water migration.
Garna-Thane® is a single component liquid applied radiant barrier PolyGlycol™ elastomeric topcoat that protects roofing and wall systems monolithically.
Garna-Thane® protects roofing and wall systems from weather, ultraviolet light, and airborne corrosion. It stops rust and inhibits further oxidation. Garna-Thane® waterproofs and seals. It also resists the effects of mold, mildew, fungus, and other parasites.